Services by Clean Earth Solutions
Precision Testing Services
- Test tanks 4 to 12 foot in diameter.
- Test tanks up to 30,000 gallons.
- Test tanks full or empty.
- Test flex, FRP or steel.
- Test any length line.
- Test mechanical or electronic leak detectors.
- Provide line leak “learning” for ATG systems.
- Pin point location of leak to minimize repair time and costs.
- Identify leaks at joints, unions or flex hoses that conventional leak detection equipment may not show.
- Tank Ullage testing.
- Vent cap testing.
Dispenser Calibration Other Testing Services
- Impressed current systems.
- Sacrificial anode systems.
- Atmospheric (microbial influenced) corrosion control.
- Probe calibration.
- Sensor certification and verification.
- Leak detector certification and verification.
- Dispenser and submersible pump containment sumps.
- Spill bucket.
Compliance Management Services
Compliance auditing of fueling facilities
Bundle any or all of above services together.
Archive testing data on the Clean Earth Solutions proprietary, web based, and application idea internet data exchange application a fully interactive, data base application for storing, viewing (data and/or pictures), quarrying, printing or sharing site and testing data. Instantly available on any pc, mac, smart phone or tablet!
Hanging hardware inspection.
Spill and overfill certification / verification.
Provide minor repair and or replacement of most parts / systems while on site.
Containment sump inspection and precision testing.
Construction Audits and Inspections for any phase of UST / AST Construction